Guide to Proper Flat Ironing：Even the curliest natural hair pick can be worn straight! However, attaining straight hair without the use of chemical is typically achieve through the application of very high heat – for instance, through the use of a pressing comb or a flat iron.
Because of the high level of heat required to straighten naturally curly or tightly coiled hair, it is important to learn how to properly use heating appliance. Improper straighten can lead your hair dry, brittle and damage hair, or even hair loss. Furthermore, too much heat can permanent alter the natural curl pattern, which is why it is important to adhere to the following six steps to keep up healthy hair.
1. Before applying heat, clean the hair! Make sure the hair pick is properly shampooed and conditioned before straightening your hair.
2. Never blow dry soak wet hair. While hair is wet, section it into five to seven subsections and loosely braid each section. This will help to keep the hair from tangling while drying.
3. Once the hair is sectioned and braided, one option is to let hair “all dry” hair or sit under a hood dryer for 15 to 20 minutes or until hair is 75 per cent dry. Once hair is partially dry, blow dry the remainder of the hair using a hand-held blow dryer set to a medium set (ceramic or ionic at no more than 1800 wattage). Because the hair is already in sections, freely navigate the blow dryer throughout the hair.
4. Set the iron to a medium set. If possible, use a ceramic flat-iron to straighten the hair. Ceramic plate evenly distribute heat throughout your hair. I recommend you to set the flat-iron between 320 to 380 degrees. Hence the thicker and coarser hair texture may need more heat.
5 To prevent damage, apply a thermal protect serum or spray before flat-iron. Pls apply the thermal protective serum or spray to the entire subsection of hair. and do not apply it to the small section direct before using the flat-iron. This direct heat may overheat the serum or spray causes it to burn your scalp.
6. Using half-inch parted section, straighten hair from root to end no more than twice. Since the hair has been properly blow dry, it should be relatively straight. There are no need to press the iron repeated as this may lead to damage.
Bedtime maintenance may include either wrap or pin curling your hair. Although straight and silky hair is a natural hair pick option, it should not be done regularly! However, when it is done, examine the hair end. Straight hair is a great time to get your end trimmed, so seek a professional stylist for a trim if needed.unprocessed hair pick by