Rod and Style :
1. Shampoo black hair with a moisture shampoo for black hair like Natural Textures Cleansing Cream.
2. Apply a generous amount of Natural Texture Leave-In Conditioner, then comb through hair using a wide tooth comb to detangle.
3. Beginning at the nape, part hair horizontally into quarter inch sections going across. Use a spiral method to rod hair. (Note: Use wider part for wavier looks and narrower parts for curlier looks.)
4. Allow hair to thoroughly dry under a dryer or naturally.
5. Carefully remove the rods and apply a moisture cream for black hair like Natural Butter Cream or black hair Milk while finger styling.