Ten Commandments for Curl Care：1. After washing your hair, use a good leave-in conditioner to help smooth the cuticle and define each curly hair.
2. Sleep on a satin pillowcase to reduce dryness and breakage. The satin also helps maintain moisture in your curly hair.
3. After you shampoo, use a moistue conditioner at least once a week to make sure your curls stay hydrated and healthy. This will actually help your hair dry quicker.
4. Instead of a towel, using an old t-shirt to dry your hair. Towels can create a scrubbing effect on your hair, removing product and damaging curly hair.shoulder length hair
5.It is best to air dry your curls as blow drying remove natural moisture from hair. If air drying takes too long for you, use a diffuser attachment and set your dryer on low.
6.. Do not scrunch products into your hair. Evenly coat strands in sections after de-tangling with a wide-tooth comb.
7. Using your fingers to shape your curls into place. This will help to keep them more defined when you head outdoor.
8. Treat each area of curls according to its specific needs. Kinkier sections may need more moisture, while wavier sections may need more curl definition style.
9. Misting your hair with a trigger spray bottle of leave-in conditioner is a great and fast way to quickly put some life back into your curly hair.
10. Always apply conditioners and/or leave-in products on very wet hair then squeeze excess product with an old t-shirt. This ensures an even coat.Good quality shoulder length hair by