How To Wash and Care For Your Sewn In (Taped In) Hair Extensions?
2020 Hair Trends - Top 10 Popular Hairstyles, Hair Colors & Hair Accessories In 2020
Choose JVH As Your Best Hair Vendor Of Cheap But Quality Hair Training Tools
Save Cost & Earn Profit! To Be JVH Human Hair Distributors, Sell Our Virgin Hair In Your Store
How To Wash (Shampoo) A Lace Wig While Wearing It On Your Head?
What is A Lace Closure and Why Should You Get One?
As you probably know, lace closure is one of the popular hairpiece that people use to modify the hairstyle they already have. They come in many different colors, textures, lengths, and styles. Lace closures are very useful for creating beautiful seams in installations, serve to shut down a facility and usually made of Swiss or French lace. Lace closure is one of the best choices for hair extension today. What is Lace Closure exactly and why should you get one? Don’t worry, we will tell you all details about Lace Closure through this article.
What is Lace Closure?
- A closure is a piece of hair, only a few inches long and wide (common in 4x4 inches, 5x5 inches and 7x4 inches, among this 4x4 is the most popular size) and is usually made of lace that is attached hair strands At a cornrow base and secured around the perimeter. In the market now there are two types of closures, lace closure and silk base closure (lace closure is the most common choice
- A lace closure is different from a front closure because it does not cover your head to ear. Instead, closures are installed in the "horseshoe" area of the head to close the style, hence the name closure. The lace closures are usually 4 ″ X 4 ″ but may be slightly smaller or larger. There are two types of closures: silk closures and lace closures.
Why Should You Get Lace Closure?
- To answer this question, you should know the advantages of Lace Closure, in other words, what are the benefits of wearing a lace closure?
- Flexibility, very easy to do seamless install for making a natural hair looking
- Versatility, suitable for all types of hair (natural, scanty, permed or the less thrilling receding hairline)
- Perfectly blending the color and texture of your hair with your weave, allows you have different styles and colors
- Used as protective styles that promotes growth and healthier hair by protecting the new growth from heat or chemical damage.
If you want to get the hair closure is worthy of the price, welcome to check out JVH Human Hair Lace Closures, top grade quality and affordable prices won’t let you down!