How To Wash and Care For Your Sewn In (Taped In) Hair Extensions?
2020 Hair Trends - Top 10 Popular Hairstyles, Hair Colors & Hair Accessories In 2020
Choose JVH As Your Best Hair Vendor Of Cheap But Quality Hair Training Tools
Save Cost & Earn Profit! To Be JVH Human Hair Distributors, Sell Our Virgin Hair In Your Store
How To Wash (Shampoo) A Lace Wig While Wearing It On Your Head?
With the hair extensions, you can own long hair instead of short hair in a moment. For meeting different demands and achieving multiple looks, there are a broad range of materials, textures, colors, and types of hair extensions. What are hair extensions? And how to install different types of hair extensions? Follow Justvirginhair.com to understand different hair extensions features, constructions, installation, lasting time and more.
What are Hair Extensions?
Hair extensions are used to be connected with your real hair to extend the length and increase the thickness, you can get a new hairstyle instantly. Compared with wigs, hair extensions is more convenient for you to control the length and density of your hair. JVH 100% Indian Virgin Hair Loose Wave Bundles is a type of human hair wave extensions, owns natural luster and soft feel, Silky, Smooth, No Tangle, No Shedding, Comb and Clean Easily.
5 Different Types of Hair Extensions & How to Install Hair Extensions
1. Clip-in Hair Extensions
Clip-in hair extensions, also called clip-in wefts, consists of clips and multiple wefts. A strand of contoured pieces and many clips attached to the base with fabric or silicone, each clip is easy to open and close. You can use different sized wefts of wigs to connect them with your natural hair for custom length, volume, and color, which fits perfectly. It's easy to install and remove, low maintenance, ideal for people just want to keep the hair for a short time and beginners. Clip-in hair extension won't have any harms to your real hair, you should have suitable length hair to cover the clips.
- How to install: press the clip to open it, secure the weft onto the right place and press clip again to close it.
- Installation time: 5-15 minutes
- Lasting time: 3-6 months
2. Tape-In Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extensions use small pieces of adhesive tapes as the connecting method, the tapes are generally thin and invisible. The hair extensions are pre-attached onto the tape and glued together with your real hair through another side. It's easy to hide in your own hair and increase the thickness naturally, so if your hair is thin, this is a great option. But it needs regular maintenance and re-taped the extensions as the natural growth of hair, to install and remove tape-in hair extensions, glue and glue remover are required, and cleaning left glue will take some time, which increases the operating time and it may damage your hair. Frequent installment and remove are not recommended.
- How to install: Apply 2 or 3 tapes on the back of the head first, then upwards, add or reduce the tapes according to the shape of the head, separate one strand of your wig, glue one extension strand under your own hair and the other on it
- Installation time: 30 minutes - 2 hour
- Lasting time: 4-8 weeks
3. Micro Bead Hair Extensions (Micro Loop/Micro Rings Hair Extensions)
Micro bead hair extensions also known as Micro loop, Micro Rings, Micro Link, I-Tip or I-Link hair extensions, which refers to the extensions attached onto small sections of your natural hair with tiny beads. Micro link hair extensions do not need glue or heat for connection, but it need to be installed correctly by a professional, otherwise the extensions may damage Your hair. Micro loop hair extensions can last a relative long time, about several months, with good durability.
- How to install: when the bead pass through the hair near the scalp, use a special tool to secure the beads to your hair and tighten it.
- Installation time: 2-4 hours
- Lasting time: 4 months
4. Sew-In Hair Extensions (Weave Hair Extensions)
Sew-In hair extensions provides a different way to attach, sew or weave, weave hair extensions applied through braiding your natural hair in rows and sewing the wefts of hair extensions onto the braids. Sew-in is a time-consuming process and it requires to be completed by experienced hairdresser. It's permanent and seamless, not come off, this type of hair extensions are more suitable for people who have thick enough hair.
- How to install: for mixing your hair with extensions, make a braid from the roots at the back; for only extensions, cornrow your hair, start sewing a weft on the first cornrow and continue to sew all the wefts.
- Installation time: several hours
- Lasting time: 6-8 weeks, 4 months
5. Fusion Hair Extensions (Bonded Hair Extensions)
Fusion hair extensions applies hot fusion method, uses keratin-tipped u-shape hair strands, which comes in small pieces, fused to your natural hair with the help of heat. The keratin glue is very safe and will not damage your hair. You can install the number of strands as you want, multiple u-tip extensions of same colors or different colors create varying look.
- How to install: put small strands of your hair in the U-shaped tips and sealed with a special hot fusion tool. The glue will melt and secure your hair together.
- Installation time: 3-4 hours
- Lasting time: up to 4 months