How To Remove (Take Off) Your Lace Front Wig Properly & Safely?
Best Wigs & Hairstyles For Different Face Shapes Wig Style Choosing Guide
Top 5 Popular Human Hair Wigs (2020) - JVH Best-Selling Lace Wig Hairstyles
Hair Growth Guide: How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster & Longer?
How To Avoid Itching With Wigs & What To Do If Your Human Hair Wig Itches?
Nowadays, the quality of human hair wigs is getting better and better, most of them are made of 100% real human hair, which make many people fall in love with the wigs. But there are so many types of wigs in the market. What should you pay attention to when you want to buy one? In this guide, you will find all of the important considerations you should bear in mind when buying a wig for the first time.
Wigs Buying Tips & How To Choose A Wig - Beginner Guide For Buying Wigs
- When buying a wig, you should choose a color similar to your own hair, so that even if the original hair is inadvertently exposed, it will not attract attention due to color difference.
- Choose a wig with appropriate elasticity, otherwise it will cause scalp discomfort. Just Virgin Hair’s Brazilian virgin hair wig is the ideal choice.
- Look for a wig that flatters the shape of your face. Your wig can be most flattering if you pick one that enhances the shape of your face.
Your best choices are chin-length or shoulder length wig with side-swept bangs, or long layers with a fringe of bangs.
Oval face shapes:
This kind of face is suitable for any kind of hair style, whether it's long or short. And pick a wig that can hold lots of volume as this will make your face appear fuller.
Choose a short wig that feature a swept-back direction, with a side of bangs.
Pick wigs that will soften your jawline, such as a longer, angled bob, a shoulder length style with soft layers. The natural loose wave hair wig is the best way to decorate the square face. The top should be as fluffy as possible, with the partial distribution curtain of natural bent hair tip. Be sure to consider wigs with wispy bangs, off-center parts, and those that provide height at the crown of your head. Layers and wispy looks succeed in softening your naturally square face.
This type of face has a narrow forehead and jaw, and a wide and high cheekbone. You should consider wigs that provide more weight in the nape area. Shoulder-length styles, bobs, or tuck-behind-the-ears styles add width to the narrow lower face and chin.
- Choose the wigs style according to your figure.
Short and small:
This figure gives people the impression of being small and exquisite. We should pay attention to the establishment of the length impression, not to choose long hair and loose wave wig.
Tall and thin:
This kind of figure is perfect, but easy to lace of fullness, so you’d better buy long hair wig.
Short and fat:
The short and fat people should choose the short hair with layers and the hairstyle with forehead turned up. Long wave and long straight hair are not suitable.
Tall and fat:
It is better to keep simple short hair wig, but straight long hair, long wave, and medium short hair wig also can be chosen.
- In addition to choosing the color and style you like, you should also carefully check the size and quality of the hair wig.
- Also pay attention to the place of sideburns and forehead. The wig should be relatively thin, so as to make it fit the skin.