How To Wash and Care For Your Sewn In (Taped In) Hair Extensions?
2020 Hair Trends - Top 10 Popular Hairstyles, Hair Colors & Hair Accessories In 2020
Choose JVH As Your Best Hair Vendor Of Cheap But Quality Hair Training Tools
Save Cost & Earn Profit! To Be JVH Human Hair Distributors, Sell Our Virgin Hair In Your Store
How To Wash (Shampoo) A Lace Wig While Wearing It On Your Head?
Do you think it will be very troublesome to stick false eyelashes every day, or are you worried that mascara will do harm to your eyes, then try the magic eyelash extensions. Eyelash extensions mean applying eyelashes (made by synthetic or mink) with tools and glue. People who don’t have long eyelashes can get thick and long lashes and a pair of beautiful and charming eyes by applying eyelash extensions. To gt eyelash extensions at home, just prepare some small tools and follow the lash extensions application tutorial step by step. Just Virgin Hair will be introducing some common methods of lash extensions applying.
Eyelash Extensions Application Guide - Tips On How To Apply Lash Extensions
Preparations Before Getting Eyelash Extensions
- Prepare tools. Prepare the necessary tools and products and disinfect all the tools that will be used in applying eyelash extensions to ensure the hygiene and safety of the tools used in the lash extension applying process.
- Clean eyelashes. Clean and blow dry the dirt on eyelashes, ensure the cleanness of eyelashes.
- Isolate Upper And Lower Eyelashes. Cut the appropriate size of eye sticker to isolate the upper and lower eyelashes.
- Straighten eyelashes. Use eyelash comb or tweezers to straighten eyelashes one by one, so as to better stick false lashes one by one to your own lashes.
- Prepare eyelashes for lash extensions. According to the length of eyelashes, choose suitable eyelashes of different materials.
Steps To Apply Eyelash Extensions
- Whilst holding the extension from its tapered end, dip the extension in to the adhesive. Swipe off any excess of glue prior to applying the lashes.
- Isolate and Swipe. Isolate the natural lashes using the curved tweezers. Whilst keeping the extension from its tapered finish, swipe the extension together the natural lash. Coat the natural eyelash with adhesive from base to tip without gaps in the glue. Spread the lash adhesive until smooth.Clamp the tail end of eyelash fiber with tweezers, dip about 2/3 of the root into the glue, and then gently pull it out.
- Glued eyelashes stick to the side of true eyelashes, 0.5-1 mm away from the skin, not more than 1.5 mm.
- Each false eyelash should be applied next to a natural eyelash. No two lash extensions or normal lashes should stick with each other.
- Set the Eyelash Application. After swiping the normal lash with just enough glue to coat it, set the extension on the natural lash about 1 mm from the eyelid, release the individual lash extension on to the normal lash.
- Check results. After applying, comb it with mascara brush to check whether it adheres firmly. If it falls off, it needs to be filled and trimmed.
- Dry the eyelash glue. Use a small fan to blow eyelashes for 5-10 minutes, and it is okay to open your eyes without dazzling, and it will be okay if you open your eyes without dazzling.