How To Wash and Care For Your Sewn In (Taped In) Hair Extensions?
2020 Hair Trends - Top 10 Popular Hairstyles, Hair Colors & Hair Accessories In 2020
Choose JVH As Your Best Hair Vendor Of Cheap But Quality Hair Training Tools
Save Cost & Earn Profit! To Be JVH Human Hair Distributors, Sell Our Virgin Hair In Your Store
How To Wash (Shampoo) A Lace Wig While Wearing It On Your Head?
Lace Front Wigs Installation Guide & Tips - How To Successfully Apply (Wear) Lace Frontal Wig By Yourself?
A lace front wig is a special type of wig, which is equipped in the forehead area with a transparent hand-knotted fitting approach, which is usually attached with special adhesive tapes or glue. The hairline looks as if it has grown out of the scalp. How to successfully wear lace front on your head to create flawless hairstyles? You will learn all steps with human hair Lace Frontal Wig Wearing & Applying Guide!
Tips You Need To Remember before wearing a Lace Front Wigs
Human Hair wigs or lace wigs have many advantages, including style and ease of use. But there are essential points to remember. No matter when or what type of lace you have. These golden rules will keep your hair and scalp healthy over the long term.
- Check your new lace front wig when you take out it from package. If necessary, make sure it is cleaned before you wear it.
- Before applying the adhesive, fix and hide all your natural hair well. Long hair can be braided to form a flat surface. Short hair can be wrapped with a wig cap.
- If your natural hair does not match the color provided by the front wig, in order to get the most natural effect, you can dye your wig to a suitable color according to your skin color before wearing, but you need to learn how to lace wig Stain without ruining the lace.
- Choose the right glue. With an adhesive designed to hold the lace front wig in place, there are a few things to keep in mind when buying adhesives to ensure you get the most suitable glue:
- A patch test is performed every time you try to use new glue to ensure that you are not allergic to the adhesive.
- If you only plan to wear a wig for a few days, try using a double-sided wig tape to save you money and time.
- If you plan to swim or get into the water with a wig, you will need waterproof glue.
- If necessary, a skin protectant can be used to form a barrier between the glue and the skin.
- Before using any chemicals on the scalp to install a wig, it is best to test on a small area of skin.
- Check the reviews of the adhesive you want to buy, and if others like it, you may as well buy it.
- Take care of your natural hair. Make sure to remove your wig approximately every week to clean your hair and scalp, otherwise dryness, breakage and hair loss may occur. Also you can wash lace wig on head, but make sure thoroughly dry your tresses, avoiding to leave your scalp moist underneath your wig.
- Don't expect a lace wig installation to last a long time. Do not expect a lace wig installation to last a long time, the type and quality of glue, your sweat, and other environmental factors may affect the duration of the wig installation. So:
How Long Could a Lace Wig Installation Last?
In general, the maximum time that a lace wig can last after being properly installed depends on the type of adhesive used: the short-term adhesive is effective for about 1 week. Some adhesives can keep your lace wig on your head for several weeks, but we recommend that you wear the lace wig for a maximum of 6 weeks.
How To Customize (DIY Style) Your Lace Frontal Wig?
Lace Front Wig Customizing Guide & Tips - How To Cut a Lace Front Wig:
The most important thing is of course that the wig is not recognizable. So we want to achieve a perfect "fake". To do that, the wig has to be adjusted. This is called wig customizing. It works like how to cut a lace front wig?
- Step 1: First, the wig is turned from the outside in.
Note: With dark wigs, the knot in the hairpiece should be lightened. (Bleached). To do this, you take the artificial brush and just dab the knots with bleaching. You let the bleaching take effect until you see no difference to your own scalp. Then you wash out the bleaching.
- Step 2: Now it's best to attach the wig to the wig stand. Then tweezers and scissors are used. We want to copy our own hairline as well as possible by adjusting the wig now. To do this, use tweezers to tear out some hair at the base of the wig or cut the base hair shorter to get the so-called baby hair. Now you can edit the wig individually, cut, etc. The goal is to get a very natural result. This step can be very time-consuming. So take your time.
- Step 3: Now the length of the wig has to be adjusted. To do this, pull on the wig once and measure the distance between one ear and the other ear. Then the wig is reattached to the wig stand and cut to the desired length. To do this, cut off the excess length and then sew the rest of the wig part onto the hair.
- Step 4: Now the lace front wig has ready to be attached to your own hair.
How To Install (Apply) The Lace Front Wig?
Attach Lace Front Wig Steps:
- Step 1: Use a wig cap or a net to hide your own hair 100%.
- Step 2: Clean the forehead and skin to increase the adhesive power and hold of the wig.
- Step 3: Put on the wig and position it so that the parting is natural and the wig has the right forehead attachment. You can no longer see your own hair.
- Step 4: The wig must now be glued on. To do this, take the net, carefully lift it up and attach the adhesive (adhesive strip) underneath. Then the net is pressed firmly.
- Step 5: Now you have to let the glue dry and then the wig can be individually styled.
The Important Tips For Applying ASuccessful Natural Lace FrontWig:
- Warning: Always clean your skin with an alcohol-free antiseptic before applying glue or adhesives. Do not use alcohol 90 ° or 60 ° at the risk of burning
- Cut the tulle well flush with the Lace because if the tulle protrudes from the Lace it is anything but invisible!
- Do not shave your own little hair, on the contrary they accentuate the natural effect
- Be precise when you attach the Lace with glue or adhesives. If the glue sticks out, start again the installation, because if the glue sees goodbye invisibility.
How To Wash Lace Front Wigs On Head?
Can I wash the lace wig that is attached to my head? Many people are wondering about this issue. The answer is yes! You can wash your wig on your head, but you must be more careful than washing your natural hair. Of course, make sure that the glue can still only fix your wig, and thoroughly clean the wig and your natural hair, and blow dry your hair and scalp in time! JVH gives you detailed guidelines for cleaning lace wigs in the shower.
How To Remove Lace Front Wigs?
The Full Lace Wig is quickly removed using a skin-friendly solvent. Once the glue residue has been removed, it is ready for use again. But you still need to pay attention to the following points to avoid damaging your lace wig and skin:
- Do not remove the wig when in a hurry. Otherwise, you may damage your forehead skin and your expensive lace wig.
- Be patient and take extra care when removing the wig. If you find resistance, use more makeup remover and wait a few minutes before removing it.
- Consider the amount of remover required to soften the adhesive. Remove it only if you find it easy to come off.