How To Remove (Take Off) Your Lace Front Wig Properly & Safely?
Best Wigs & Hairstyles For Different Face Shapes Wig Style Choosing Guide
Top 5 Popular Human Hair Wigs (2020) - JVH Best-Selling Lace Wig Hairstyles
Hair Growth Guide: How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster & Longer?
How To Avoid Itching With Wigs & What To Do If Your Human Hair Wig Itches?
Human Hair Wigs are becoming more and more popular all over the world. The wig can not only change the shape and temperament at will, but also avoid the damage of perm and dyeing. Nowadays. The people who are buying human hair wigs are not only those black women who lose their hair, but also many young and beautiful girls like to change their hair styles with various wigs to show their beauty in all aspects. Then how to wear a wig correctly and create a natural looking? Here we bring the beginners guide for helping you wear a wig in easiest way.
Beginners Guide To Wear A Wig - How To Wear A Wig Correctly
When choosing a wig, we should first choose a wig of the same size as the wearer's head circumference. The wig which is too small has a sense of pressure on the scalp, which will affect the blood circulation of the scalp. And the wig which is too large will give people a very unsafe feeling, you may be worried about when to fall.
Then, on the basis of choosing a suitable type of human hair wig, wear it in a proper position according to the width of the forehead. For people with relatively wide forehead, the upper court is longer, so it’s better to pull down the edge of the wig slightly when wearing it, and then match it with a certain amount of hair curtains as a foil. For people with relatively narrow forehead, the upper court is shorter, so when wearing it, the edge of the wig should be slightly raised, leaving a small amount of hair extension as a foil.
Tips For Wearing A Wig
- Wrap your hair and fix it with clips. Clean it up.
- Take the wig from front to back, first hold the front of the wig with your forehead, then pull the wig back with your hands to cover all your hair.
- Tidy up the exposed broken hair, check it, and put the exposed broken hair into it.
- Adjust the position of the wig around the front and back, especially pay attention to the ear position, and then comb the wig.
- If you want to be more natural, just mix up your hair and spray it with gel, and then grab it with your hands.