Best Hair Extensions To Apply & Remove Easily At Home During COVID-19 Outbreak
How To Start A Hair Business Online With No Money & Inventory 2020?
How To Find The Best Reliable Wholesale Hair Suppliers (Vendors) In 2020?
How To Start A Hair Extension Business (Own Hair Weave Business) Online Or Offline?
What Is Capless Wig (Basic Cap Wig)? Get Know Its Features & Benefits
Wigs are the best of both worlds human hair extensions which gives the most natural look and makes your wig virtually undetectable before committing to the high price tag that comes with human hair. A human hair wig can be styled easily to get a variety of different looks, whether it's natural, curly or pin straight! But styling them can be a little extra effort, this guide will bring s few human hair wigs styling tips.
Tips To Style Human Hair Wigs - How To Style A Lace Wig To Look Natural
1. Cut the lace
- Once the lace wig is complete, the excess lace that hangs over the forehead must be trimmed back into the wig for the most natural look. Cut away about a quarter-inch of the lace all around the front and sides of the wig.
2. Pin the hair to your head
- Clip the hair on either side of the center-marking clip back using the two large hair clips. This will keep any stray hairs from being cut. Remember to always style your human hair wigs on a canvas block head - rather than on your head, so you can have a 360 degree view of your styling.
3. Define the part
- Use a wide-tooth comb to create a parting from one side of your wig. Middle part, side part are both available, just choose one you prefer and create the parting carefully.
Hair Wig Styles - Best Ways To Create The Perfect Wig Styles
Straight Human Hair Wig
If you'd like to have a straight wig, start by separating out a section of hair to focus on depending on the type of heat friendly human hair fiber used in your blend set your heat tool on a low heat setting. If you're not sure of what temperature your wig can take, a good rule of thumb is no higher than 350 degrees run your straightener, starting at about an inch from the root to protect the hand nodding and flat iron to the end of the hair. Be sure not to hold the heat on it for too long as it may burn the hair. Do this throughout the entirety of the wig in sections until it's completely straight, don't touch the wigs until they are completely cool as it can alter the shape.
Straight Human Hair Wig
If you'd like your wig to be curly and voluminous, follow these steps:
- Separate a section of the hair to focus on wrap a piece of the hair around the barrel of your styling wand for 8 to 12 seconds.
- Release the curl into your hand and wait to release it until it cools completely for a tighter curl, or when the curl is slightly warmed for a looser curl, do this in an alternating pattern all over your wig for a more natural look.
- Once your wigs are completely cooled, this pattern will be baked into it.