Best Hair Extensions To Apply & Remove Easily At Home During COVID-19 Outbreak
How To Start A Hair Business Online With No Money & Inventory 2020?
How To Find The Best Reliable Wholesale Hair Suppliers (Vendors) In 2020?
How To Start A Hair Extension Business (Own Hair Weave Business) Online Or Offline?
What Is Capless Wig (Basic Cap Wig)? Get Know Its Features & Benefits
How To Care For Brazilian Hair?
Suitable for almost all hair types, Brazilian Hair weave is the best choice for hair extension and is very popular among hair wearers with its luxurious appearance, particularly suitable for people who want discreet additions. Brazilian Hair is 100% virgin human hair, completely natural, without chemical treatment and coloring. On the other hand, the maintenance of Brazilian hair bundle requires very special care, especially if the product you bought is not of quality. However, a few maintenance tips can help you keep the quality of your Brazilian virgin hair, its shine and volume for an even more beautiful hairstyle!
How To Take Care of Your Brazilian Virgin Hair Extension Well?
If you are considering having a Brazilian weaving, here is a complete guide to help you maintain it for a longer service life, covering how to comb, wash and restorative care your Brazilian Hair.
How To Comb Your Brazilian Hair Weave Extension?
- To avoid tangling, we advise you to brush your Brazilian Hair extensions regularly, starting with the tips and then work your way up gradually to reduce the tension on the hair. These gestures must be carried out with care and delicacy so as not to damage your Brazilian wig, which we recall, are real human hair.
- The application of a detangling biphase spray may be useful for you to facilitate your brushing: spray several times on dry or damp hair.
- In the evening before going to bed, make two mats that you tie with a scarf above to avoid large knots. The next morning, all you have to do is run your hand with a little water to quickly untangle your hairstyle.
How To Wash Your Brazilian Hair Weaves?
How long should you wash your Brazilian Hair Weaves and Bundles? The frequency of washing is decided based on several factors: the frequency of wearing the wig, the frequency with which you usually wash your hair, humidity. The ideal time to wash your wig is about once a week . To limit the number of washes and thus keep your Brazilian hair wig to the maximum, you can wear an under-cap that you wash in the evening before going to bed.
- After detangling, you should wash your wig in a jet of lukewarm water using a special mild natural wig shampoo. Avoid letting it soak, it will damage it.
- We recommend using silicone-free shampoos to avoid damaging the quality of your Brazilian hair weave. The silicones form a waterproof film around the hair fiber which blocks the penetration of care and prevents the scalp from breathing. The molecules of silicone give the illusion of a silky and nourished hair but it is quite different, in reality the follicle is weighed down, tarnished and suffocated.
- To keep the Brazilian hair wig shiny, you can apply a little wig balm that you leave on for 5 minutes. Then rinse and let dry.
- If you have a wig holder you can let your Brazilian hair dry on it. If not, leave it on a towel until it dries in a well-ventilated place.
- Once dry, gently style your hair. If it is curly or curly, you can use curlers or use a curling iron to touch up the cut. For straight Brazilian hair you can also use a straightening iron. Use the lowest possible temperature, like all natural hair these devices damage the hair.
How To Repair and Protect Your Brazilian Hair Bundles & Weaves?
Protect your extensions with restorative care. You can use a special natural hair wig treatment that will repair and protect the hair before styling (this treatment does not rinse off).
- A repairing treatment once or twice a week is to be considered to keep your hair soft and shiny. Apply your conditioner to the ends and lengths for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Hair oils can complement the treatment to guarantee the shine and luster of your Brazilian virgin hair wig.
- Castor oil, coconut oil or jojoba oil is all chosen to fulfill this role by their nourishing and protective properties. Be careful however not to abuse it because these oils are quite oily and weigh down the extensions supposed to be light to wear.