7、Human VS Synthetic
Wigs are great for your beautiful hairstyle. there are two kinds of wig: human hair and synthetic hair. Sometimes, it is hard to decide which kind of wig you are fit in. If you are a constant wig user, you’d better clearly understand the advantages and disadvantages of these two types of wig before purchasing. Which is right for you?
Human virign Hair
1. Most Natural Look & Feel
2. Like Human Hair – Soft & Versatile
3. More Durable
1. More Expensive
2. Majority Made From Asian Hair
3. Require Maintenance – daily styling
Human Hair is still the superior choice if quality is the only consideration. Human hair wig are like my own. Among human hair wig, remy human hair is considered a supreme option. Hair follicle are kept running in the same direction when collecting and crafting the wig or hairpiece. With cuticle all running in the same direction, tangling is greatly reduced and hair looks and feels silkier.
Never as good as human hair, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years up to the point where it is difficult to tell the difference. Synthetic hairs become the thing that they feel almost like human hair. Some could say that even with some of the higher quality synthetic pcs you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
1. Readiness – Permanently Set with Wave, Curl and Volume
2. Holding Firmly – Keeping the Style Even in Bad Weather
1. Lacking Versatility
2. Vulnerable To Heat – Only Some Are specially Heat Friendly
3. Less Durable – Able to Last about 4-6 months (Heat Friendly 2- 3 months)100% human hair wig by